New Template Designer


Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Moving On Up!

Hi friends,

I've been very quiet during the month of April, and if you are a parent, you know what that means! :)  Yes, it means I have been busily plotting my next move! Yes, I said move.  It turns out there is famous mathematician who shares a very similar name and logo like the one I used for my blog...uh, oh! That will NOT work.  So... over the last few weeks, I've tossed ideas back and forth and have decided to change my blog up a bit, which involves a move from this URL to a new one.  Simple, quick, and painless...right?

I will graciously beg my sweet followers to follow me to the new location when it is unveiled.  I am working with Diana over at Custom Blog Designs on getting a nice, neat and polished blog design, and it should be ready to launch by early next week.

Of course, the move did not come without a few hiccups.  I am also changing the name and other contact info, so check back soon to see all the details.  When it is finally complete, we can concentrate on how to teach the math!   Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your new blog and get all kinds of ideas on how to teach the math. Serious weak point as I am literacy minded.

    I love Diana! She did my blog also.

    Jana
    Thinking Out Loud

    ReplyDelete